Thursday, May 1, 2008

nothing of importance

I’m about to hop a bus (from 12 pm – 9 pm-ish) to Osa Peninsula. Apparently, National Geographic called this place the most biologically intense place on earth. It upped the tourism (hey, it worked on me) and since we have a long weekend (starts today), why not?

Here’s what my host mom gave me to bring:

Two mangoes

Apples

Cracker/cookie things

Empanadas de Guayaba from the pulperia

A scary ass knife to peel/cut the mangoes wrapped in a towel with masking tape

Jam sandwiches on whole wheat bread

A bag of cereal

two cans of tuna

Yay for not having to pay for food while traveling!

1 comment:

Sander B. said...

Hey Erin, I really like your picture in the front, and I hope that you enjoy OSA, I´m going to Nicoya peninsula, Manuel Antonio, Dominical, Monteverde, and a bunch of other places in a couple days for the last hoorah of Costa Rica.

Pura Vida.